| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petauke in October is fairly hot at 23.65 °C (74.57 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Petauke October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Petauke, Zambia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Petauke: