| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petauke in July is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Petauke July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Petauke, Zambia
Petauke Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Petauke: