| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petauke in August is somewhat warm at 18.95 °C (66.11 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Petauke August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Petauke, Zambia
Petauke Weather in August Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Petauke: