| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Petauke in April is really warm at 22.15 °C (71.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 30.5mm (1.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Petauke April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Petauke, Zambia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Petauke: